WORLD NEWS SUPERFAST
India News – Amid the rebellion in the Trinamool Congress, Home Minister Amit Shah reached Kolkata on Friday night. According to information received by the World News Superfast, in this two-day tour, he will outline the party’s strategy for the assembly elections in Bengal. The BJP does not want to leave any stone unturned in the elections of West Bengal. Therefore, after the national president JP Nadda got corona infected, the election front here has been handled by Amit Shah himself.
Shah will hold a rally in Midnapore today
According to information received by World News Superfast, there is speculation that 9 TMC MLAs and one MP, who are angry with CM Mamata Banerjee, may join BJP. These include the powerful leader Shubhendu Adhikari, who recently quit the party, and MLA Shilabhadra Dutta.
Tour important due to tension and election with Mamta
Right now the relationship between the Center and the Mamta government is not going well. According to information received by World News Superfast, the attack has increased due to the attack on BJP National President JP Nadda’s convoy, attacks on BJP workers and calls from state officials. Meanwhile, Amit Shah’s visit becomes important.
According to information received by World News Superfast, BJP state president Dilip Ghosh has said that Amit Shah and party president JP Nadda will visit West Bengal every month. Assembly elections are expected to be held here in April-May next year. Nadda first visited North Bengal for a day in October. He arrived on a two-day tour a few days ago.
Shah’s program on 19 December
• On the first day of the Bengal tour, Shah will pay homage to Swami Vivekananda at the Sri Ramakrishna Mission Ashram in Kolkata at 10.45 am.
• At 12.30 in the afternoon, he will worship at the Maa Siddheshwari temple in Midnapore. After this, he will pay homage to freedom fighter Khudiram Bose here. After this, he will worship at the Devi Mahamaya temple at 1.25 pm.
• From here, Shah will go to Belijuri village of Midnapore and eat food at a family of farmers here.
• At 2.30 he will hold a rally at Midnapore College ground.
• At 7.30 pm, he will review the preparations for the election in ‘The Westin’ Kolkata with the Union Ministers of State, Organization Secretaries, Zonal Supervisors and State BJP General Secretaries.
Shah’s program on 20 December
• Home Minister Amit Shah will visit Vishwa Bharati University, Shanti Niketan at 11 am. Here at Rabindra Bhavan he will pay homage to Guru Rabindranath Tagore.
• Here he will talk to the media. After this, he will go to Sangeet Bhavan of the university and he will have a speech in the Bangladesh Bhavan auditorium here at 12 noon.
• From here he will leave for Birbhum. He will dine with the Baul singer family at Shyambati, Paruldanga in Birbhum at 12.50 pm.
• At two o’clock in the afternoon, Amit Shah will do a road show from Hanuman Mandir to Bolpur Circle on Stadium Road in Bolpur.
• He will hold press conference at Mohor Cottage Resort at 4.45 pm. After this, we will leave for Delhi.
Target of 200+, 18 seats in Lok Sabha
The BJP has set a target of 200+ seats out of 294 seats in the 2021 assembly elections. Shah and Nadda have announced this many times from the public stage. According to information received by the World News Superfast, the BJP performed well in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Then 18 out of 42 seats in Bengal went to BJP’s account.
Nadda and Vijayvargiya were attacked
According to information received by World News Superfast, BJP National President JP Nadda was on his two-day Bengal tour on December 9 and 10. His convoy was then attacked in Diamond Harbor in the South 24 Parganas district called the TMC stronghold. TMC itself was accused of this. In this case, the Central Government has taken action against the three IPS officers engaged in protecting Nadda and associated them with the central agencies.